Monday, April 14, 2014

To edit or not to edit? Definitely to edit.

Many of us are not gifted with the innate propensity for perfect grammar and spelling (Universal Grammar, indeed, Professor Chomsky!), but yet need to have good grammar in order to do our jobs.

Luckily, there are talented editors like Beth Stilborn who provide a much needed service for those who are grammatically-challenged. I highly recommend hiring Beth to help polish your manuscript or whatever other writing ails you. Check out her service (click on the photos to bring up a larger image)...you'll be glad you did!

Next Monday, internet gods willing, I'll post photos of our recent road trip to Big Bend National Park. Come back for some virtual sunshine!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams