Monday, December 15, 2014

Doodle Day December

We're half-way through the month and almost done with the year...I believe it's time to panic about all the things I haven't finished yet for the year.

I'm doing Doodle Day (started by the lovely Alison Hertz) again this month - at least the first half of the month; I don't know if I'll have time to continue in the second half of the month because I have other art I need to work on.

The theme for the month is holiday words which we can interpret as we like. Enjoy!

12/1: light
12/2: peace
12/3: tree
12/4: bell
12/5: star
I liked this so much, I made it my profile pic. Sometimes, a drawing just falls into place without too much effort. This was one of those times.
12/6: flame
12/7: life
12/8: oil
12/9: presents
12/10: snowflake
12/11: skates or skating
12/12: frosty
I ran out of time and could only manage this rough sketch
12/13: boots
12/14: family
Yellow-billed Cuckoo on left, Smooth-billed Ani on right: same family, different genus and species
Hope you're having a not-too-stressful December so far!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams