Monday, April 06, 2015

Doodle Day March

I participated in Doodle Day again in March. It's a good way to get me to do a 10-minutes-or-less sketch daily, keeping those drawing muscles somewhat limber. But with some deadlines to attend to, I could only get up to the letter K for the theme of "imaginary friends."
aardragon - I'd repurposed this drawing from KidLit Creatures Week
Bob the badger bakes me biscuits

my Couch Potato pal is a bad influence





After that, the rest of the month was spent panicking about a couple of deadlines I had, and I quit doing these doodles. 

This month, however, I have foolishly optimistically picked up another challenge. The A-Z Challenge where you post an alphabet-related something (doesn't have to be art) every week day in the month of April. I found out about it from Catherine Johnson and it seemed less intimidating than some challenges. If you want to check out what I've been doing, go to my Wordpress 365-Day blog called "One Good Thing."

Speaking of my One Good Thing blog, I've been considering dropping this blog and just doing the other one. Who really has time for more than one blog?? I love Blogger, but I may love short, pithy blog posts even more. They're very different in feel and nature. What do you think I should do?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams