Friday, August 24, 2007

Same old, same old

Canned another 14 quarts of tomato sauce on Tuesday...or was it Wednesday? My days are running together.

Interestingly, after my previous post, I read a related quote today (I hate to admit where, but gotta give credit: it's from a recent issue of Woman's Day...this mag is really not me. I blame my reading it on weird hospital germs seeping into my head from having to visit my FIL in the hospital all those months!):

"After feeling let down by some people in my life, my husband said, 'If you don't put expectations on friends and family, you'll be pleasantly surprised, and less disappointed.' It's true. Now I don't expect people to do things and I find I'm not as let down." - Monica Levine, Baltimore

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)