Thursday, November 15, 2007

To paraphrase Robert Palmer...

"Might as well face it, I'm addicted to House."

Since starting up NetFlix in October, we've been watching House. We'd never seen it on T.V., so we began with the first episode, season one. I am embarrassed to admit (in addition to quoting Robert Palmer) that I am rather addicted to the show. I guess what appeals to me, beside acerbic humor, is that fact that the nicest and prettiest character on the show is an atheist. The main character, House, may also be atheist, but it was never announced out-right like it was for the other character.

Luckily, I'm not (and neither is dh) an addictive personality, so I can quit at any point. On the other hand, I hope that we'll have caught up to the current season by the time we stop NetFlix in the spring when the days lengthen and the growing season starts. We plan to do NetFlix only in the winter when it's too dark and cold for being outside in the evenings.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)