Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Goodies galore!

This is a sampling of the goodies I bought this month:I couldn't put everything I got in the photo (too crowded, and some of the stuff went home with my sister), but I am so eager to try out wonderful things from Spotted Cow Soaps, Twin Birch Bath and Body, and Product Body. These ladies make terrific things that clean you up, softens your skin, and smell faboo to boot!

Other goodies in my life include the tender and juicy greens from our garden:There's chard and beet greens, choi sum and baby bok choy in the photo. We had them for dinner last night.

And off topic (although not totally since my sister is a good thing in my life too), here's a pic of me and my dear sister from her visit (me on the left):
"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)