Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank you, Anne-Marie!!

Our satellite internet connection, WildBlue, was an absolute pain and a half the past couple of days. It was more off than on, and I could barely get my emails read (some were important too). That means I couldn't visit blogs like I normally like to do so there will be a lot of catching up to do today.

Anyway, I just want to say to huge thank-you!! to Anne-Marie! I placed an order from Bramble Berry, and had mentioned on Anne-Marie's blog that I wanted to make sushi soaps with one of the pans I had bought. Well, guess what she included in my order which came yesterday? BB's Wasabi fragrance oil! How cool is that??!! What a great way to start the week!

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)