Friday, June 13, 2008

Carrie's Perfect Paper!

Ok, I have to gloat because according to Carrie of Under the Willow Gifts, I am the first customer to get her new seed paper! Nyeah, nyeah!

Isn't this too green-cool?The whole package was lovely, from the first opening:...to the spread of the goodies:Thank you, Carrie, for the great little extras! The boys will be fighting over who gets which lip balm. ;)

I wish everyone could smell your Bennington Maple Sugar soap...mmmmmmm!

And while I'm drooling, I want to show you the green beans we picked today as our dinner tonight: Oh, and if dh is reading this, I promise that Carrie and Joanna's soaps will be my last soap purchases for the summer! *sheepish grin* (Dh thinks I have a soap problem...)

"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~ Anatole France (1844 - 1924)