Friday, April 24, 2009

Lovely day

It is spring-like today! Made for a lovely drive to ceramics. It's spring-like inside the house too: all our citrus trees (orange, lemon and lime) are blooming!The blossoms make the entire downstairs smell wonderful.

Red-headed woodpeckers have been coming close to the house too. My camera can't zoom close enough, but this is a close up of image I took (hence the fuzzy and grainy-ness of it). They are spectacular birds, so vibrantly colored.Today, I'm reading these blogs and then I think I'll take a break for a while...books to read, worlds to conquer, and all that. :)

Pack of Hungry Snails
Blog of the Soap Pixie
Tutta la Storia
Much of a Muchness
Under the Willow
Garden Fresh Living
Zaayeka
Ocean Treasures
Amber's Ambry
Momspective
Spotted Cow Soaps
Little Window Shoppe
Product Body Blog
Perpetual Joy
Bone in the Fan
Frenchy's Finds
The Soap Bar
The Natural Beauty Workshop
Friends in Wales
Posh Mama
Let Me Think On it
Be Different, Act Normal
Burnt Mill Candles & Soaps
Vegetable Art
Ilona's Garden Journal
LilliBKnits
Florian's Cafe

You can see why I don't have time to get anything else done. *sigh* But, this will be it for a while. Sorry, everyone, but I think I need a blogging break. I hope you'll all have a lovely next few weeks. And if you need to contact me, please feel free to send me email or find me on FB or Twitter (although I'll be cutting time on those too).

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home." ~ Johann von Goethe