Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Virtual award, etc.

Amy, over at Moving on From the Drama, which is always a fun read, very kindly bestowed the above Lemonade Stand Award to me. This award is given to those whose blogs show great attitude and demonstrate gratitude. I'm very flattered...thanks, Amy!

I'm supposed to choose ten recipients for this, but I'm not very good at picking people for awards, as I've mentioned before, because if I'm following you, it naturally means that I think your blog (and you) have great attitude. Also, I know some of you have done this already before, so please don't feel obligated to do it again. But here goes, in alphabetical order because that's just the kind of anal-retentive nut I am:

1. Amber's Ambry
2. Blog of the Soap Pixie
3. Chocolate and Marmalade Tea
4. Craft Knife
5. Much of a Muchness
6. Soap and the Finer Things in Life
7. Twenty-Two Pleasant
8. Under a Shady Tree
9. Under the Willow
10. Whistling Leaf Blower

I had a longer post in mind, but that doesn't play well with shortness of time. So, instead, I'll leave you with this:

Check out the giveaways at the Diary of a Mad Editor!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams