Friday, April 23, 2010

Free stuff, good stuff, tasty stuff

I've been wanting to do a post on spring wildflowers (because I love them!), but it's not happening yet. Here's a teaser with Virginia bluebells to show you what you can expect:In the meantime, I've found other goodies to share with you!

The talented Elizabeth of Gassner Custom Soaps (and more! Her lipbalms are tops in my book) is offering a bar of free soap for the price of postage. How generous is that?! While you're there, check out her weddings and Mother's Day offerings.

Carrie, Under The Willow Gifts, has Earth Day and Mother's Day specials, and I encourage you to try her incomparable Natural Laundry Soap.

For those of you who make your own body and bath products, there are a couple of ladies who are offering some nice specials too. Joanna is having a Destash sale on some of her EOs and FOs...mmmm! For those of you in Europe, Gracefruit is having a 20% off sale...yes!

For others, still, who are more interested in gardening: if you're wondering what you should be planting now, Mother Earth News has a helpful guide.

And those of you who are wondering what to do with your bounty of radishes and asparagus (oh, was that only us??), Mother Earth News has a nice recipe to try.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams