Sunday, April 18, 2010

A funny title happened on the way to the conference

As people may or may not have noticed, I was MIA for a bit. We went for a little vacation to the East Coast. Sorry, Carrie, we were south of you and north of you but not quite close enough to say hi on a relatively tight schedule.

For part of the trip, the kids and I went to visit with relatives (our favorite relatives!) while dh went to his annual conference. He is one of the authors of a paper presented at the meeting, and I thought you might like to know that the title of this paper is "Porkbutt's dumb statistic: evolution and prospect." If you click on the photo below, you can actually see the title:Who says academics have no sense of humor? ;)

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams