Thursday, October 06, 2011

But before the pie...

I want to show you the terrific things I'm using; I promise it won't be TMI!

I've been getting Product Body's Crush on You subscription, and have to rave about it. Joanna's scents have been outstanding, and Crush is the thing to use if your hands always dry out when you wash them. Crush is the only soap product that moisturizes my hands as I wash. It's much more than just a soap; it's a yummy scrub too.  This is the current "flavor" (pardon my lousy photo) -
And continuing on the fabulous products theme, Under the Willow has re-opened shop! Carrie makes fabulous soaps, laundry soaps, creams, and lip balms with delightful scents that remind me of home: cozy, comfy, and inviting.  This is what I got in the mail yesterday - not shown is the Twilight Sky scent laundry soap, which I had already put away and used 3 times today:
My only concern is that when I have the Cupcake lotion on, I may want to keep licking my hands, like a cat...LOL!

I sure know some talented ladies!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams