Monday, November 26, 2012

Jewelry to make you smile

I don't get excited about a whole lot, but I recently stumbled across the cutest jewelry by Resin8 on Artfire and had to blog about it.

What caught my eye was the fern leave earrings that are really beautiful (in the shop photo...my photo is only meh as I took it with the iPhone).
 While browsing her site, I fell in love with this one:
Wish I had a teen daughter to give this to. My teen son won't pierce his ears.
It says "In one ear" on one of the earrings, and "Out the other" on the other. Love it!

And you know what's even better? Resin8's packaging. Seriously, look at it. The boxes are works of art themselves!
Pardon my bad photography...
Look, ma! A bonus item!
Some lucky person (Soapsudsations) will one of those mystery items in the boxes from me. But don't tell her!

If you're still looking for something to get someone for the holidays (how many more shopping days until Christmas??), I highly recommend you take a look through Carol-Ann's Resin8 shop. I swear you'll fall in love with at least one thing there. :)

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams