Monday, September 16, 2013

ReviMo, no? Yes!

Meg Miller, a fellow picture book writer with whom I took a class, came up with a fun idea for a challenge. It's called ReviMo and is an event to be held in January, 2014, for revising your picture book drafts that you've been neglecting in the deep dark recesses of your computer or drawer.

Oh, right, don't act like you don't have those!

It will be fun and productive, AND you will have chances to win prizes, which should motivate you even if "fun and productive" doesn't. To sign up for ReviMo and to get notification about when it starts, hope over to Meg's announcement.
See you there! Well, if you write picture books....

Happy mid September!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams