Monday, January 05, 2015

Happy 2015!

I've not been able to shut down comments without deleting my Disqus account (which, then, deletes all the wonderful comments I've gotten from all of you, and I can't bear to do that). I'll see if I can have the commenting option shut down a day after the post appears, so people can just come peruse and not have to leave a comment.

I thought I had a post ready for today, but it was not meant to be. So I'm just going to go with a bit of news and a promise to be less lame for my next post. :)

Firstly, it's the First Birthday of KidLit411, the brainchild of my genius picture book critique buddy, Elaine Kiely Kearns, along with her partner in crime, and also my PB critique buddy, Sylvia Liu. To celebrate, they are having an awesome bash, offering tons of great prizes. Go check them out!

Secondly, The Minnows Literary Group is pleased to announced our fourth e-anthology in support of Doctors Without Borders. Centauri Station is a collection of stories about the adventures and perils of space travel. At 99 cents, it is a bargain and goes toward a great cause.
Now, go forth and have a great week!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams